The American Professional Wound Care Association is proud to announce new specialty interest groups. Please see the categories below led by APWCA Board Members:
- Advanced Practice Providers led by Elizabeth Faust, MSN, CRNP, CWS, CWOCN-AP, DAPWCA
- Limb Preservation led by Charles A. Andersen, MD, FACS, MAPWCA
- Nutrition led by Nancy Collins, PhD, RDN, LD, NWCC, FAND, DAPWCA
- Physical Therapy led by Frank Aviles Jr, PT, CWS, FACCWS, CLT, ALM, AWCC, DAPWCA, MLD/CDT Instr
- Research led by Sandeep Gopalakrishnan, MS, PhD, DAPWCA
To join a specialty interest group, log in to your APWCA profile at apwca.org to edit your profile. Find the field labeled 'Special Interest Group'. Here you can choose which special interest group(s) you would like to join. You may join more than one special interest group.
Once logged in to the APWCA website, members can view all specialty group discussion boards. Go under the 'Member Portal' tab and click on 'Specialty Interest Groups'. From here you will find the links to each discussion board. You must select your specialty interest group(s) in your APWCA member profile to post in your specialty group(s).