APWCA’s Weekly Wound Care Report which has the latest developments in wound care news publication featuring the following articles:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: The 30-day requirement for diabetic foot ulcers
- Pertinent principles in healing heel ulcers
- Wound vs. ulcer: Selecting the correct diagnosis code
- How telemedicine is influencing wound care
- Point-counterpoint: Is hydrosurgery more efficacious than ultrasonic debridement in the diabetic foot?
- Is this just a simple venous ulcer, or something more complex?
- Soft wearable health monitor uses stretchable electronics
- Podcast: The state of medical education and physicians' relationships to nurses
- Doctor Alexa Will See You Now: Is Amazon Primed to Come to Your Rescue?
- The dire consequences of mistaking depression for burnout
August 7, 2019 | Archives