All abstracts for the Wound Week 2022 must be submitted electronically via the online platform: https://www.abstractscorecard.com/cfp/submit/login.asp?EventKey=JDXTLTZD
- Electronic Submission of Abstracts Deadline: EXTENDED: December 31st, 2021, at 11:59 pm (EST). No abstract edits, author additions or changes to author information or content will be accepted after this deadline.
- Author Notification of Acceptance or Rejection will occur by email to the presenting authors: Wednesday, January 5th, 2022.
Hosted by the American Professional Wound Care Association (APWCA), Wound Week 2022 provides attendees with an innovative, unparalleled educational opportunity that will feature superior content delivered by multidisciplinary faculty with clinical expertise in the field of wound healing/care. Presenting your scholarly work at the APWCA Annual meeting will showcase your knowledge and dedication to discovery in wound care in front of a prestigious audience.
The Scientific Program Committee will review and grade the abstracts. Session assignments will be decided based upon scientific quality, innovation, and clinical significance. Please indicate your presentation preference (oral, poster, or either) during the submission. The Scientific program committee will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Abstracts containing basic, clinical, translational research findings or case reports in the field of wound healing/care may be submitted.
- The abstract should include title, author names and affiliations.
- There is a limit of 3000 characters, including spaces, for the abstract text. Information included in tables or images does not count toward this limit.
- Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion sections should be included.
- Please use superscript natural numbers (1, 2, 3,…) to identify authors and their affiliations.
- List the sources of funding for your study, if any and indicate any conflict of interest if the study is supported by any company or organization.
- The list of references should be identified by natural numbers with a bracket .
- Commercial abstracts may be considered.
- If accepted for presentation (oral or poster), at least one author must be present at Wound Week.
Submit your Poster/Abstract