ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
All abstracts for the Wound Week 2020 must be submitted electronically via the email: email@example.com
Faxes and hardcopy abstracts will not be accepted.
- Abstract Submission Opens: Thursday, December 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am (CST)
- Electronic Submission of Abstracts Deadline: Saturday, February 15, 2020 @ 11:59 pm (CST). No abstract edits, author additions or changes to author information will be accepted after this deadline.
- Acceptance notifications by email to be presenting authors: Thursday, February 20, 2020 @ 11:59 pm (CST).
Hosted by the American Professional Wound Care Association (APWCA), Wound Week 2020 is an innovative, unparalleled educational opportunity that will feature superior content delivered by multidisciplinary faculty with true clinical expertise in the field of wound healing/care. These experts represent several professional societies including the APWCA, ACHM, ACCWS, and AAWC.
The Scientific Program Committee will review and grade the abstracts. Session assignments will be decided based upon scientific quality and clinical relevance. Please Indicate in the body of your email your presentation preference (oral, poster, or either). The Scientific program committee will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Abstracts containing basic, clinical, translational research findings or case reports in the field of wound healing/care may be submitted.
- The abstract should include title, author names and affiliations.
- There is a limit of 2,900 characters, including spaces, for the abstract text. The text should be in font size 12. Information included in tables or images does not count toward this limit.
- Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions should be included.
- Use Arial font for all text. The title should be centered and in font size 14. The names should be in font size 12, and please use superscript natural numbers (1, 2, 3,…) to identify authors and their affiliations.
- Please underline the name of the author that will be presenting the paper.
- List the sources of funding for your study, if any and indicate any conflict of interest if the study is supported by any company or organization.
- The list of references should be identified by natural numbers with a bracket 
- Submit the abstracts electronically via the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org in either Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) or PDF file (.pdf) format.