APWCA’s Weekly Wound Care Report which has the latest developments in wound care news publication featuring the following articles:
- New coding changes coming for pressure ulcers and pressure-related tissue damage
- AHA outlines diagnosis, treatment options for underrecognized critical limb ischemia
- Why do transmetatarsal amputations have a high rate of failure?
- NAU team invents patented technology that speeds wound healing, prevents infection
- Why you should stop trying to get better at multitasking
- New research finds novel method for accurately predicting diabetic foot complications in amputees
- Interested in being published? We can help!
- 5 ways to attract millennial patients to your healthcare organization
- Smart sensors detect wound healing through tissue changes
August 21, 2019 | Archives